When I joined ISK, I did not know how, when and where to join the football team. I also missed the first day of try-outs. When I went the second day, I was allowed to play but there was one problem, I was fasting. I would get out of breath faster than usual and would get tired even before that particular try-out ended. I, however, did make it to the JV team. We had practice two to three times a week and quite a few games which were part of the league our team participated in. Our team consisted of many very good players with which we reached the finals, which if I am not mistaken, had never been done by any JV team in ISK prior to our achievement. I made new friends during our times of practice and games and came to know them better over the course of the season. Additionally, my sportsman's spirit grew stronger and I developed as a team player. Through practice I became a better football player from which I learnt that practice and hard-work are key in becoming a better player in any activity that you pursue. It was a great season personally and I thank Mr. Loatz for his efforts in being our coach.
No comments:
Post a Comment