Tuesday, 27 March 2012

GYM

GYM

Dates: 10th August - Ongoing

This is an action activity that I have been pursuing for the past two years. It is a source of relaxation as well as a good way to keep in shape.

My routine usually starts of with about ten minutes of cardiology and then I mainly work out with weights. I set myself goals everyday in terms of either heavier weights or more repetitions of the same weight. Until now, I have been able to keep up with my goals.

This activity has taught me perseverance and doing anything to the best of your potential and ability. Therefore, I can use this in my academics in the hope that I will do better in that as well. Furthermore, working out is an excellent source of stress relief which is extremely helpful for the current IB programme. I have found this experience very fulfilling and helpful in other aspects of life as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment